Qatar Jet Fuel Company
Q Jet Profile :
In 1990 Qatar Jet Fuel Company (QJet) was established by National Oil Distribution Company (NODCO) and Qatar Industrial Manufacturing Co (QIMCO) with 60% and 40 % share respectively.
On 1st July 2003 Qatar Fuel (WOQOD) took over National Oil Distribution Company, since then Qatar Jet Fuel Company is operating under the management of WOQOD.
- QJet is the only supplier of Aviation Fuels at Doha International Airport
- Main activity of the company is to refuel all aircraft safely and on time, and meet all international standards for storage and into plane refuelling
- A Technical services agreement with renowned Chevron Global Aviation ensures that stringent quality control requirements regarding aviation fuels are maintained
- QJet is delivering fuel to more than 35 International Airlines, including QATAR AIRWAYS a major customer at Doha International Airport
- In additional to contract customers QJet accepts various fuelling and credit card
- Qatar Petroleum (QP) Refinery at Messaid is the major source of Jet fuel. A 35 Kilometers multi product pipe line supplies JET- A1 to Doha depot which is approximately 10 Kilometer from Doha International Airport
- QJet owned dedicated tank trucks bridges the fuel from Doha depot to Doha International Airport complying with the necessary safety and quality control requirements
- QJet has achieved steady growth and progress through its intense and concentrated efforts to provide high quality service
- Qatar Jet Fuel Company operates round the clock with a dedicated team trained in the latest developments and techniques for refuelling of aircraft
To know more about Qatar Jet Fuel Company, please click here